TOP Engineers Plus, PLLC is interviewing for key positions in our Communications Engineering firm: Senior Engineers, Accounting, Marketing and OSP Designers for Leadership Roles. We are seeking qualified, energetic, teachable and technically savvy individuals to join our team.
TOP Engineers Plus is a growing Communications Engineering firm with Headquarters in San Antonio, Texas. We provide turnkey Communications Engineering Services through our own seasoned employees and through trusted relationships with key subject matter experts. Our services are delivered with excellence, responsiveness, and a thorough understanding of the Utility Industry. Our leadership team alone has a combined history of over 160 years of experience. We are very familiar with the challenges of deploying and supporting communications systems in a critical infrastructure environment.
As an organization, we are committed to making a difference in the Technology we provide, the Operation challenges we solve, and the People we serve. Our familiarity and qualifications in the daily experience of each client positions TOP Engineers Plus to provide a quality of service that differentiates us in the industry. Our objective is to offer services in such a manner that the client’s experience with us will be one that is valued long after the project is completed.
TOP Engineers Plus is a certified Small Business Enterprise, so we offer a working environment and culture conducive to a smaller company but a benefits package comparable to an industry large firm. TOP Engineers Plus encourages an environment that enables each employee the opportunity to flourish as they contribute to the success of the company. Our belief that every individual is “Created to Make a Difference” motivates us to establish a foundation of honor and respect as a company. This foundation provides the framework for open communication and the expectation that each employee will give their best.
TOP Engineers Plus is looking for individuals that are willing to learn and grow in their field. Our company has adopted a “work from home” model so the ideal candidate is an individual that is self-disciplined, able to work independently and trustworthy to work remotely to put in the diligence and time required. Joining the TOP Engineers Plus Team is not going to be one dimensional experience. There will be opportunities to take the initiative to grow beyond the confines of specific job titles. In a small organization, everyone does whatever it takes to deliver excellence to the client. There may be times when the direction is somewhat ambiguous, and the individual will need to be able to sort through the options, bring clarity, solve problems, and bring direction to a particular task. We strive to take the complex and create simple actionable tasks.
TOP Engineers Plus offers benefits comparable to top engineering firms in the Communications Engineering industry:
- Full Time Position with Competitive Pay
- Equal opportunity employer with 401k and matching program.
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance, Vacation, and Paid Holiday
- Following are some of the areas that are key to our business:
Finance and Accounting:
- This is a multi-dimensional role that may have elements that cross into Human Resources, Finance elements, and Project Administration.
- Support for the Leadership Roles that engages a dynamic and thriving employee base to build team-work, productivity, and health.
- Evaluate employee benefit programs that are constantly changing in the marketplace. Finding the best value for the best cost is a key contribution of this role.
- This is a role that is specifically tailored to the niche market of Utility Companies and Communications Engineering. Key requirements are understanding the market that we serve, outgoing personality, respectful of technical resources, and creativity in writing capability, speaking, and market engagement.
- Ability to work as a team across Finance, Operations, and the Leadership Team.
- Key Organizational Skills and Communication Skills must be demonstrated. This role is the face of the company as it relates to all projects.
- Must be able to coordinate and lead resources to accomplish deliverable goals.
Outside Plant Design
- Must be familiar with the Energy Sector – specifically Electric Utility Distribution environment.
- Key areas are Distribution Make-Ready, Standard Clearance criteria for Pole Attachments, Pole Loading Analysis requirements. Fiber characteristics for Underground, Distribution, and Transmission structure placement.
- Must have a Professional Engineering License in good standing.
- This role is very diverse in that it spans a broad spectrum of technical areas. The candidate will have input and responsibilities in the areas of Communications Site Development, Radio Frequency Design, Microwave Design, Fiber Route Design, Fiber Transport Design. Radio Frequency Licensing issues, etc.
- Seasoned resource that is willing to leverage knowledge base to develop and mentor less-experienced staff and provide leadership for the Engineering Department.
If you are a self-starter, enjoy working in teams, are familiar with the Energy Sector and Communications Engineering, and want a great environment to work in – let’s have a conversation!
TOP Engineers Plus offers its clients a full spectrum of Communications Engineering services in the critical infrastructure industries. Our Team has decades of experience with Utilities responsible for our National Critical Infrastructure. Whether it is Electricity, Gas, or Water, we have the expertise to help guide a successful pathway to implement wise technology decisions in these industries.
Learn more about our service capabilities:
OUTSIDE PLANT ENGINEERING
ENGINEERING, PROCUREMENT & CONSTRUCTION
OUR PROJECT SUCCESS
TOP Engineers Plus has served clients across the United States providing Communications Engineering solutions to turn complex challenges into simple, actionable solutions. Learn about our project capabilities from the detailed descriptions of current or recent communications engineering infrastructure improvement projects:
FIBER OPTIC REPLACEMENT PROGRAM
FIBER BACKBONE PILOT
FIBER BACKBONE AND FIBER TO THE HOME
OUTSIDE/INSIDE PLANT DESIGN & IMPLEMENTATION
FIBER MANAGEMENT & FIBER MONITORING
NETWORK DATABASE PROGRAM